Monday, March 4, 2013

Double Coverage by Mercey Celeste

My Rating 3 out of 5 Stars

I loved the way this book started out but then it jumped into double drive.  Going from long lost crushes between Kailey and Trigger was completely believable.  Then Bullet enters, having never had any type of friendship with Kailey and they are all completely in love within two days.  That was too much.  The story needed a couple more chapters/weeks in the story to get to the forever between the trio.  I was easily convinced of the feelings between Bullet and Trigger as well but again Bullet and Kailey happened to fast.  Now the bedroom scenes were very hot and detailed.  I even enjoyed the life together forever relationship as a menage but wasn't sold on it happening in two days. 

Thank you Mercy Celeste and NetGalley for allowing me to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment