Saturday, March 30, 2013

Beyond Control by Kit Rocha

My Rating 5 out of 5 Stars

I love this series! If this is the life of dystopia then yum and I'm moving in. The story of Alex and the King of Sector 4 isn't your happy ever after. However, their story is still amazing and hot. Lex and Dallas are crazy for each other and they make each other crazy. Dallas has to be in control. Any signs of weakness will put him and all of the people he must protect in danger. The problem is he has a weakness and she is named Alexa and she is under no-ones control. That is until she gives into her greatest desire, belonging to Dallas. Can she trust him enough to give him all the control? Can he put her needs before his own need for power?

This book was just as amazing as the first. Waiting for the next is going to drive me crazy.


Thank you to Kit Rocha and NetGalley for allowing me to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment