Thursday, May 16, 2013

Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuire

My Rating 5 out of 5 Stars


Wow, I mean WOW!� Now that is how to give both sides to a story.� I did not reread Beautiful Disaster before I read Walking Disaster but this story was so great that I didn't need to.� I didn't realize how much Travis loved Abby from her point of view.� Hearing about his past made it easier to understand why he was consumed with his feelings for her.� It may have been unhealthy at times but Travis was truly in love with Abby and he never doubted she was his one.� Now don't get me wrong, there were times I found him to be a complete jerk and wanted Abby to smack him in the head.� The problem was that he really didn't know how to love in a complete and healthy way.�
I strongly recommend this book!� However, it should not be read before BD.� I would like more, maybe perhaps a story for Travis's brothers?�
Thank you to Atria Books and NetGalley for allowing me to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment