Thursday, May 16, 2013

Bitten By Deceit by Shawntelle Madison

My Rating 4 out of 5 Stars


For a short story this book wasn't bad.� I just really enjoy longer books that go into more details to add to the story line.� Emma is an alpha werewolf and in trouble.� She�is running from her pack leader and searching for the man/wolf she loves who left the pack years ago.� Kyle left the pack after fighting with Liam for pack leader.� Emma wouldn't go with him because of her younger sister.� Now Liam has lost his mind and is turning the pack into rogues.� He has bitten Emma and she can feel herself changing, but she is giving up without a fight.� She just needs Kyle to help her save the pack from whatever Liam is doing.� There is hurt, selfiousness, and a side of witchcraft in this very short story.� I just needed more to my story.
Thank you to Shawntelle Madison and NetGalley for allowing me to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment