Thursday, May 16, 2013

Own the Wind: A Chaos Novel

My Rating 4 our of 5 Stars


I love Kristen Ashley books. �I also love me some motorcycle men!! �This is another hit for Ashley. �I have to go back and read the Dream Man series.�
Tabby and Shy drove me a little crazy.� They were obviously hung up on each other but didn't know how to let the other know.� Games were played, assumptions made,� bad things said and hearts broken.� They lost many years because of this.� I'm thinking, "Hey big, bad biker guy!� You want the girl then screw the consequences and TAKE her."� This is where I was unable to give the fifth star.� I needed a little more rough and rowdy.� I like my motorcycle clubs more hard core.�
When they did return to each other they were amazing together.� Finally they realized how made for each other they were.� What started as friendship grew into forever.� Together they are hot, hot and yum.� Tabby doesn't take crap off Shy and he won't allow anyone to give her any.� Once he stopped fighting and she loved him back he found what was most important to him.� Yes, even more than his club.�
I can't wait for the next book in sereis.� Thank you publishers and NetGalley for allowing me to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment