Sunday, July 27, 2014

The Moment We Began A Fairhope Romance by Sarra Cannon

My Rating 5 out of 5 Stars

I got an ARC of this book on NetGalley.  I decided to read Fairhope #1 first.  I love the series and all of the characters.  Cannon does a great job telling their stories.  Penny is twin to Preston.  The are rich, young and living it up.  Mason is in their inner circle, but he is more than just a friend to Penny.  After a year of just hooking up Penny realizes she is in love with someone who doesn't love her back.  He told her from the beginning it couldn't be more.  Her heart can't accept that and she starts losing control of everything.  Penny is an emotional wreck.  I found her to be more than a spoiled socialite though.  She has an amazing heart and her greatest goal is to help sick children.  The more Mason pushes her away the more she acts out.  When he says he is leaving to get himself together Penny decides it is time to take back control of her life.  She does by packing up and leaving with him.  Did I mention I love this series?  I am ready for book 3.

Thank you All Night Reads and NetGalley for ARC.

No comments:

Post a Comment