Sunday, July 27, 2014

Head Over Heart (Mannequin Series #1) by Olivia Besse

My Rating 5 out of 5 Stars

Formally titles Etoile

This story is very realistic and literal.  Besse didn't write it to pretty up the modeling world or the main character Etoile.  Etoile's life isn't glamorous, happy or dreamy.  She is basically miserable and hoping for something good to happen to her for once.  She thinks her luck may be changing when she meets the perfect guy, but doubts and insecurities start shadowing her happiness.  Then enters the other guy who truly confuses her with his affections and her lack of trust has her holding back.  Etoile is an emotional wreck and I was completely hooked.  It got a little to real there for a while and I almost gave up.  Man, am I glad I hung in there.  My only real problem, a major cliffhanger!  Now I am going crazy to find out when book 2 comes out.  

Thank you Wunderland Press and NetGalley for ARC.

No comments:

Post a Comment