Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Breaking the Storm by Sedona Venez

My Rating 5 out of 5 Stars


I received an ARC of this book from the author for an honest review and I can honestly tell you it is awesome!  Sedona Venez writes amazingly hot paranormal books.  I love both the story and the characters.  Knox is a sexy/dominant male.  No matter how much Stormy tries to deny her feelings and desire for Knox there is an unstoppable force drawing them together.  It isn't going to be smooth though.  Knox wants Stormy and he intends to have her in every sense, all of her.  I love how he pushers and consumes her.  They are setting off serious sparks.  I hope he continues to push Storm's limits and test her desire for pain in the next book.    
I cannot wait for Light's story.  It is going to be fun to see Ryker or Bones breakthrough her barriers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment