Friday, April 18, 2014

Captivated by Emily Jane Trent

My Rating 2 out of 5 Stars

I like the cover of this book, but I just couldn't get into the way it was written.  The story line was drawn out and repetitive.  Ella is a very shut in person who is in the process of writing her first romance novel.  She also keeps a diary on her tablet.  The diary entries are the same as the story we have already read.  The book is told from both Ella and Adam's point of view.  I found it to be an over view or summary of their lives.  The way it was told kept me from getting pulled into the story line.  They had heat and passion and these scenes were good but the rest was just not enough.  After finishing the book I am interested to find out how things progress in Ella and Adam's relationship and how his father becomes a problem but I don't think I can read another book if it is repetitive too.  

Thank you Camden Lee Press, LLC and NetGalley for the ARC.

No comments:

Post a Comment