Sunday, January 5, 2014

Fallen Crest Public by Tijan

My Rating 5 out of 5 Stars

Amazing!  I may go crazy waiting for the next book.  Mason and Logan take bad boys to a new level.  It was to bad for Sam that they cannot protect her from everything.  I am glad she is making peace with some of her demons and finding her self worth.  If she would have done this sooner she could have saved herself a lot of pain.  The problems that have developed for her and Mason are their own doing.  They depend to much on the physical part of their relationship and it has led to secrets and doubts.  They are going to have to communicate and fight for each other in order for their relationship to recover.  I am ready for book 4.  I want to see how Logan and Sam do without Mason in town.  Write Tijan write!

No comments:

Post a Comment