Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Convicted (Consequences #3) by Aleatha Romig

My Rating 5 out of 5 Stars

Perfectly twisted, I don't think there is a better way to describe the Consequences' series.  Romig did not disappoint with the dark and devious story.  What I found in this book shocked me more than the first two.  I never expected Claire and Tony's life to take a turn like they did in the final book.  I found myself thinking "No this cannot me happening to them.  They have to have some form of happy in their lives.  What about true love and happy ever after?"  Well, you will just have to read the book to see but let me say the only problem with the book is it being the end to the series.  The characters and story are amazing and easily on of the darkest stories I have ever read, but also the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment